To use TennisCourt tools
- When you open the app there are three options: choose the color of the court, to activate the video or to click i on the top left for Watermark ( add your own logo and mail address.
- After choosing the color of the court you can activate/ deactivate the menu on the right ( the three points)
- In this menu you can choose the object you want to use: line, rectangle, cicle, player or ball. You can add one or more objects. One player click 1x, two player click 2x etc. Same with the balls.
- Before adding an object you can choose it's color ( the ball is always yellow). You can also adjust the the thickness of the line by using the slide button.
- When you close the menu the last object and the color are indicated in the top square left.
- By using your finger you can make the line(s), rectangle(s) and circle(s) in the court ( when menu is closed)
- By activating rectangle/ circle in the menu you can move the rectangle(s) and circle(s).
- By activating the arrow cross in the menu you can move the player(s)/ ball(s) in the court.
- Remove line(s) by clicking the second square left ( line must be activated)
- Remove rectangle(s)/ circle(s) by clicking second square left ( rectangle/ circle must be activated)
- Remove player or ball. By clicking two time on an object in the court you can remove the object to the trash ( the arrow cross in the menu must be activated)
- Clear board by third square left.
- By clicking the arrow on the top right you make a picture ( with logo/ mail adress)
- Save lesson praparation in album
- After record a video you can play, hold and draw in the video and analyze the technique of the player